In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Windows 10 IOT on the Raspberry Pi 3.
About Winndows 10 IOT
I won’t really go in too much detail about Windows 10 IOT. You can read about all the boring details here. Long story short it is a version of Windows meant for IOT(internet of things) purposes. It can run UWP apps(see how to do that here) and can be used with the following supported chips. Most notably it can be run on a Raspberry Pi.
Installing Windows 10 IOT on a Raspberry Pi
- Select Raspberry Pi as your board.
- Select Windows IOT Core as the OS.
- Plug in the sd card and select it.
- Name the device and set a password.
- Finally, click Download and install and wait for the installation to complete.